£24,000 - £26,000 per annum (Permanent)
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Seeking an experienced part-time Finance Assistant to join our client, a well-established Surveying Consultancy.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this role is an integral part of our client's Business Support Team. You will be based in their office in Wakefield, with the preferred working hours being Monday to Friday 4 hours per day or Monday to Thursday 5 hours per day (flexible between 9am and 5.30pm).
What you'll be doing
* Raising fee quotes via Xero & collating for the business.
* Maintaining the pipeline work database.
* Raising & receiving Purchase Orders.
* Onboarding new clients & suppliers, including credit checks, fraud checks.
* Adding new clients & suppliers to Xero.
* Closing down completed jobs on Xero and quarterly data cleansing.
* Uploading subcontractor invoices to Xero, obtaining approvals and re-charging to clients.
* Uploading general business expenditures to Xero.
* Maintaining Company Asset List.
* Assisting Office Manager with month end, year end and quarterly VAT returns.
* Assisting Office Manager with credit control and debt chasing.
* Updating and maintaining procedural documentation in accordance with ISO9001.
* Liaising with other teams internally, building relationships with external suppliers, and clients.
* Liaising with other teams internally, building relationships with external suppliers, clients and managing queries.
* Plus, any other reasonable duties as required.
What you'll need
* Previous Finance Assistant experience
* Working knowledge of Xero (or similar accountancy software)
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Previous commercial property/construction (or similar) knowledge
* ISO9001 Accreditation and/or experience of executing policies and procedures.
On offer is a salary of between £24,000 to £26,000 per annum (pro rata), DOE
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV through to Georgia Flynn at Conrad Connect - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details and a job description can be provided. Alternatively, please call 0113 4166284 for more information